This page is to provide the information relating to COVID-19 Infection for members of Sophia Community.
As of now followings are the latest information available. You may return to this page for all updates.
Please make sure to report Sophia University Health Center if diagnosed of suspicion or infection of the virus.
∗ How to report when infected or becoming a close contact with COVID-19 (for students, faculty and staff members)
(For Current Students) Application for Taking Courses Online for Spring 2021 Semester
【2021 Spring Semester】Portable Wi-fi hotspot & laptop paid rental for students (Application deadline: March 28)
Faculty Manual for Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Infection Prevention now available
Student Manual for Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Infection Prevention now available
(For current students) Campus Entry Procedures from March 26
Entrance Ceremony to be held (For All Freshmen Admitted/Transferred in 2020) (Updated March 1)
*りゅうがくせいのみなさんへ For International Students（やさしいにほんごのぶんしょうでおしらせしています）(64.15 KB) (Updated on March 19th, 2021)
- Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) operates a visitor hotline 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Feel free to call for assistance in case of accidents or emergencies including new Coronavirus. Support is available in English, Chinese, and Korean. Japan visitor Hotline: +81-(0)50-3816-2787 Japan visitor Hotline flyer
- Novel Coronavirus 2019 (World Health Organization)
- Novel coronavirus pneumonia (Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare) ∗In Japanese
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs ∗In Japanese
- Infectious Disease Surveillance Center ∗In Japanese
- Novel Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Infection Prevention Handbook for the General Public Ver.2.2 (multi-languages) / Department of Infection Control, Tohoku Medical and Pharmaceutical University Hospital, et al.