Interviews/Media Coverage of Sophia University
For interviews with Sophia University and filming on campus, please contact the Office of Public Relations in advance while clarifying the content, date, and subject of the interview. Please read the following instructions and send us details using the form below:
Interview application form
Instructions for interviews on campus
- As a general rule, we do not accept requests pertaining to the following:
- Location rental for location shooting of dramas, movies, TV programs and image filming that are unrelated to the University
- Interviews and surveys not related to the University, and introductions of faculty staff and students
- Fact-checking of content not related to the University (e.g., quiz show questions)
- Filming of videos for online streaming without the University’s permission
- We do not respond to inquiries regarding the personal information of current students, alumni, or faculty members.
- Parking is not available.
- Please be sure to wear the armband provided by the University when conducting interviews and taking photographs.
- Contact information about interviews, etc.:
Office of Public Relations