Interviews and Filming/Photograpy on Campus
Please contact the Office of Public Relations in advance while clarifying the content, date and subject of the interview or filming/photography. Please read the following instructions and submit details using the form below:
- As a general rule, we do not accept requests pertaining to the following:
- Location rental for location shooting of dramas, movies, TV programs and image filming that are unrelated to the University
- Interviews and surveys not related to the University
- Introductions of faculty staff and students
- Fact-checking of content not related to the University (e.g., quiz show questions)
- Filming of videos for online streaming without the University’s permission
- We do not respond to inquiries regarding the personal information of current students, alumni, or faculty members.
- Parking is not available.
- Please be sure to wear the armband provided by the University when conducting interviews and taking photographs.
Office of Public Relations