This site (https://www.sophia.ac.jp) is the official website of Sophia University. Please read and agree to the following terms and conditions before using this site.
- This site is managed and operated by the Sophia School Cooperation, Bureau of General Affairs, Office of Public Relations.
- If you have any comments about this site, please contact the Bureau of General Affairs, Office of Public Relations.
- We ensure that the information posted on his site are accurate, however, errors may occur due to mechanical or other malfunctions or other circumstances.
- Sophia School Corporation is not responsible for any actions taken by users of this site in reliance on the information contained herein. In addition, Sophia School Corporation is not responsible for the content of external sites linked to this site.
- Please note that the information on this site may have changed since the date of publication.
- The University owns the copyrights to all content (text, images, videos, programs, etc.) on this site.
- Unauthorized copying or reproduction of the content of this site is an infringement of copyrights.
Links to this site are permitted as long as they are not for commercial purposes, but please notify the Bureau of General Affairs, Office of Public Relations in advance.
7-1 Kioi-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 102-8554
Sophia School Cooperation Bureau of General Affairs, Office of Public Relations
TEL 03-3238-3179 FAX: 03-3238-3539
About Personal Information
- All pages on this site that transmit personal information use SSL encryption by Betrusted Japan Co. Ltd. (ビートラステッドジャパン株式会社）
- By using SSL (Secure Socket Layer), the risk of your personal information being viewed on the Internet is extremely low, so you can use this site safely.
Basic Policy Regarding Information Security
This website is designed to ensure the security of information assets in accordance with Sophia University’s Information Security Policy. For details, please refer to Sophia School Corporation’s Information Security Policy. For details, please refer to Sophia School Cooperation’s Information Security Policy
Recommended System Specifications
To use this website in a comfortable manner, we recommend these system specifications:
System Requirements: （PC）
- OS Versions: 10, 11
- Browse: Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Latest version of Chrome
- Mac OS X
- OS version: macOS 10.15 Catalina
- Browse: Safari, Firefox, Latest version of Chrome
System Specifications (Smartphone)
- OS version: 13.x or newer
- Browsers: Safari, Latest version of Chrome
- OS versions: 9.0 or newer
- Browsers: Standard Browser, Latest version of Chrome
*We recommend the use of the latest version for all browsers
Certain content on this site requires the installation of plug-ins as described below. Plug-ins are external software that expands functions not provided by the software (browser) as standard.
- Adobe Reader (free) provided by Adobe Systems
Required to view and use Acrobat format (PDF) files.
- Microsoft Office format file viewing plug-ins
To use this file format, Microsoft Office (paid product) provided by Microsoft Corporation will be required. However, Microsoft provides a free Excel viewer for viewing and printing purposes only.
- Plug-ins for watching videos
You will be required to install Microsoft Windows Media Player (free) to view and use this file format.
Usage of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics to analyze access to this website in order to understand how it is used, for the purpose of helping us create better content. The data is compiled anonymously, and Sophia School Corporation does not obtain any personally identifiable information. The data obtained will be used only for the purposes described above.
Please refer to Google Analytics Terms of Service here:
→ Google Analytics Terms of Service