Consultation with Medical and Psychiatric Doctors and Nurses
The Health Center supports students so that they can lead a healthy student life, both mentally and physically.
Doctors and nurses provide health consultations, first aid, and hospital referrals.
Hospital referrals are issued based on the results of a medical examination or when it is deemed necessary for the student's study.
Please feel free to visit us if you have any concerns or questions about your health.
All counter services are suspended during the period of prohibition of campus entry.
- Note: Interviews with doctors are by appointment only. Make appointments at the Health Center or by phone.
- Location: Health Center (Hoffmann Hall, 2nd Floor)
- Time: Monday-Friday 9:30-11:30, 12:30-17:00
- Phone: 03-3238-3394
- Language: Japanese and English
- Cost: Free
An Example of a Consultation
- “I’m feeling overwhelmed. Should I visit a medical institution? If so, I'd like a referral to a hospital.”
- “I would like to be referred to a clinic around the university.”
- “I don't know which department I should go to.”
- “I would like to consult about women’s specific health issues.”