Center for Student Affairs
The staff at the Center for Student Affairs will listen to you.
The Center for Student Affairs is available for consultation on various problems and worries of your campus life.
Depending on the content of the consultation, we will advise you on how to solve your problems and refer you to appropriate consultation facilities both on and off campus.
If you have a problem or don't know where to go for help, please feel free to come to the Student Center.
All consultations and privacy concerns will be kept strictly confidential.
- Note: Please make an appointment for a consultation at the Center for Student Affairs counter, via the Student Consultation Application Form, or by phone.
- Location: Building 2, 1st Floor (any counter is acceptable)
- Time: Monday-Friday 10:00-11:30, 12:30-15:30
* open 12:30-15:30 during long holidays
- Phone: 03-3238-3525
- Language: Japanese and English
- Cost: Free
* If you wish to have a face-to-face consultation at administrative offices you must make an advance reservation to enter the campus. To apply, see the Nov 2 notice on Loyola "How to make an appointment for entry to campus after November 9."
In addition, to avoid crowding of the campus, the number of students allowed to enter a specific room or office may be limited.
An Example of a Consultation
- About Financial Aid
- About Clubs and Extracurricular Activities
- About Dormitories and Housing
- Interpersonal Problems such as Disturbing Behavior