Reservation for visit to the Admissions Office is now open!
On May 25, the state of emergency for all regions of Japan was lifted, however, to avoid the "3Cs" (closed room, close gatherings, close contact) and to prevent the possibility of a second wave of outbreaks, Sophia University has decided to continue to closely monitor the situation and slowly ease the restrictions as listed on the top news, from June until an undetermined date.
For the time being, inquiries about admissions are accepted via emails.
The campus visits are acceptable only for those with a reservation who need to have a counseling in person.
We ask for your continued understanding and cooperation.
Please read the followings before making your reservation.
- The Admissions Office is open from Monday, June 8 only for those with a reservation (weekdays only).
Each reservation is accepted for a half-an-hour counseling.
- Each reservation is accepted only up to three persons.
- The email sent to the registered email address will be the entrance ticket to the campus. Please make sure to unlock the spam setting for "@ocans.jp."
- Your cooperation in wearing a mask and sanitizing your hands would be very much appreciated.
- In case you have any symptoms such as a fever, feeling sick, coughing, we ask for your understanding that your visit would not be allowed (please change or cancel your reservation from the MY PAGE).
email@example.com (for campus visits)