【IMPORTANT NOTICE】Information on COVID-19
This page is to provide the information relating to COVID-19 Infection for members of Sophia Community.
As of now followings are the latest information available. You may return to this page for all updates.
Please make sure to report Sophia University Health Center if diagnosed of suspicion or infection of the virus.
∗ The novel coronavirus (COVID-19) Check for infection, close contacts, symptoms, etc.
【Second application reception】Portable Wi-fi hotspot paid rental for students
About the Classes of 2021 Spring Semester Starting on April 12
Handbook for international students now available online as PDF
(For New undergraduate students) Request to take an e-Learning course
(For current students) Campus Entry Procedures from March 26
- For Current Students (Updated on April 13)
- For New Students Entering in April 2021 (Updated on April 13)
- For Guarantors (Updated on April 10)
- For Faculty and Staff Members (Updated on March 23)
*りゅうがくせいのみなさんへ For International Students（やさしいにほんごのぶんしょうでおしらせしています）(64.15 KB) (Updated on March 19th, 2021)
- Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) operates a visitor hotline 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Feel free to call for assistance in case of accidents or emergencies including new Coronavirus. Support is available in English, Chinese, and Korean. Japan visitor Hotline: +81-(0)50-3816-2787 Japan visitor Hotline flyer
- Novel Coronavirus 2019 (World Health Organization)
- Novel coronavirus pneumonia (Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare) ∗In Japanese
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs ∗In Japanese
- Infectious Disease Surveillance Center ∗In Japanese
- Novel Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Infection Prevention Handbook for the General Public Ver.2.2 (multi-languages) / Department of Infection Control, Tohoku Medical and Pharmaceutical University Hospital, et al.