【IMPORTANT NOTICE】Information on COVID-19
This page is to provide the information relating to COVID-19 Infection for members of Sophia Community.
As of now followings are the latest information available. You may return to this page for all updates.
Please make sure to report Sophia University Health Center if diagnosed of suspicion or infection of the virus.
∗ The novel coronavirus (COVID-19) Check for infection, close contacts, symptoms, etc.
- July 23, 2021
Policy for Autumn Semester classes
- July 12, 2021
Student Manual for Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Infection Prevention now available (July 12 updated)
- July 12, 2021
Faculty Manual for Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Infection Prevention now available (July 12 updated)
- July 9, 2021
Format of classes from July 12
- July 7, 2021
Workplace Vaccination for COVID-19 at Sophia University (Updated on July 7)
- For Current Students (Updated on July 23)
- For Guarantors (Updated on July 23)
- For Faculty and Staff Members (Updated on July 12)
りゅうがくせいのみなさんへ For International Students（やさしいにほんごのぶんしょうでおしらせしています）(186.31 KB) (Updated on July 23, 2021)
- Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) operates a visitor hotline 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Feel free to call for assistance in case of accidents or emergencies including new Coronavirus. Support is available in English, Chinese, and Korean. Japan visitor Hotline: +81-(0)50-3816-2787 Japan visitor Hotline flyer
- Novel Coronavirus 2019 (World Health Organization)
- Novel coronavirus pneumonia (Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare)
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Infectious Disease Surveillance Center ∗In Japanese
- Novel Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Infection Prevention Handbook for the General Public Ver.2.2 (multi-languages) / Department of Infection Control, Tohoku Medical and Pharmaceutical University Hospital, et al.