Entrance Ceremony April 2021
January 5, 2021
Giving due consideration to prevent COVID-19 Infection, Sophia University Entrance Ceremony April 2021 will be held as below.
If the future situation changes enough to affect the holding of the ceremony, we will notify that on the flowing web page [Important Notice] Information on COVID-19 shown in 2. below.
1.【The Entrance Ceremony for Undergraduate Faculties, Graduate Programs and Course of Midwifery】
①DATE Thursday, April 1, 2021
②VENUE Hall A, Tokyo International Forum (https://www.t-i-forum.co.jp/en/)
* It will be held at the same venue for Undergraduate Faculties, Graduate Programs and Course of Midwifery.
* Students will be seated every other seat to ensure physical distance.
* The venue is only open to new students. The event will be streamed on YouTube for parents and guarantors.
* There will be two sessions on the day, one in the morning and a second in the afternoon depending on the faculty or graduate Program.
・ Doors open at 8:45 a.m./ Ceremony begins at 9:30 a.m.
・ Subject of Undergraduate Faculty : Faculty of Theology
Faculty of Human Sciences
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Foreign Studies
Faculty of Liberal Arts
Subject of Graduate Programs : Graduate School of Theology
Graduate School of Human Sciences
Graduate School of Law
Graduate School of Languages and Linguistics
Graduate School of Global Studies
Graduate School of Global Environmental Studies
Course of Midwifery
・ Doors open at 11:30 a.m./ Ceremony begins at 0:15 p.m.
・ Subject of Undergraduate Faculty : Faculty of Humanities
Faculty of Economic
Faculty of Global Studies
Faculty of Science and Technology
Subject of Graduate Programs : Graduate School of Humanities
Graduate School of Applied Religious Studies
Graduate School of Economics
Graduate School of Science and Technology
④Schedule after the ceremony
Faculty Meeting will be held on Yotsuya Campus after the ceremony.
* For new students, details will be emailed in late January.
* For faculty and staff, details will be announced on the Sophia bulletin board once decided.
2. [Important Notice] Information on COVID-19
For further information regarding to the Ceremony, please contact:
Office of General Affairs TEL:03-3238-3172 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
*If you are replying by email, please write "Entrance Ceremony" in the subject line.