【IMPORTANT NOTICE】Information on COVID-19
This page is to provide the information relating to COVID-19 Infection for members of Sophia Community.
As of now followings are the latest information available. You may return to this page for all updates.
Please make sure to report Sophia University Health Center if diagnosed of suspicion or infection of the virus.
∗ How to report when infected or becoming a close contact with COVID-19 (for students, faculty and staff members)
(For current students) Message from the President -about the State of Emergency Declaration-
Sophia University's response due to declaration of state of emergency (Effective from January 8)
(For Current Students) Campus Entry and Preventing Spread of COVID-19（updated January 7）
(For Faculty and Staff Members) Face-to-face Classes and Preventing Spread of COVID-19（updated January 7）
(For Current Students) Results of questionnaire survey on online classes during the autumn semester
- For Current Students (Updated on January 7)
- For New Students Entering in September 2020 (Updated on November 11)
- For Guarantors (Updated on January 7)
- For Faculty and Staff Members (Updated on January 7)
*りゅうがくせいのみなさんへ For International Students（やさしいにほんごのぶんしょうでおしらせしています）(70.91 KB) (Updated on January 7th, 2021)
- Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) operates a visitor hotline 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Feel free to call for assistance in case of accidents or emergencies including new Coronavirus. Support is available in English, Chinese, and Korean. Japan visitor Hotline: +81-(0)50-3816-2787 Japan visitor Hotline flyer
- Novel Coronavirus 2019 (World Health Organization)
- Novel coronavirus pneumonia (Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare) ∗In Japanese
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs ∗In Japanese
- Infectious Disease Surveillance Center ∗In Japanese
- Novel Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Infection Prevention Handbook for the General Public Ver.2.2 (multi-languages) / Department of Infection Control, Tohoku Medical and Pharmaceutical University Hospital, et al.