【IMPORTANT NOTICE】Information on COVID-19
This page is to provide the information relating to COVID-19 Infection for members of Sophia Community.
As of now followings are the latest information available. You may return to this page for all updates.
Please make sure to report Sophia University Health Center (03-3238-3394) if diagnosed of suspicion or infection of the virus.
∗ How to report when infected with COVID-19 (for students, faculty and staff members)
Results of the questionnaire survey on online classes
Library's Response to Novel Coronavirus (for Current students, for Faculty and Staff Members)
Regarding Autumn Semester Course Offering
University Policy Regarding the Study Aboard (Overseas Travels after August)
Campus Entry and Facility Use from July 6th Onward
- For Current Students (Updated on August 6)
- For Guarantors (Updated on July 10)
- For Faculty and Staff Members (Updated on August 4)
- About Events, etc. (Updated on July 1)
*りゅうがくせいのみなさんへ For International Students（やさしいにほんごのぶんしょうでおしらせしています）(55.87 KB) (Updated on July 17, 2020)
- Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) operates a visitor hotline 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Feel free to call for assistance in case of accidents or emergencies including new Coronavirus. Support is available in English, Chinese, and Korean. Japan visitor Hotline: +81-(0)50-3816-2787 Japan visitor Hotline flyer
- Novel Coronavirus 2019 (World Health Organization)
- Novel coronavirus pneumonia (Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare) ∗In Japanese
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs ∗In Japanese
- Infectious Disease Surveillance Center ∗In Japanese
- Novel Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Infection Prevention Handbook for the General Public Ver.2.2 (multi-languages) / Department of Infection Control, Tohoku Medical and Pharmaceutical University Hospital, et al.