- 2021.06.17 Online Open Campus by the Faculty of Liberal Arts, Sophia University
- 2021.06.16 Want to Join Online Events for Prospective Students?
- 2021.03.15 Check Out New Videos of SPSF!
- 2019.09.23 Sophia will be joining the College Fairs in Hawaii!
- 2019.09.23 Sophia will be joining the College Fair in San Fransisco!
Sophia University has more than 250 partner institutions worldwide and receives exchange students based on the student exchange agreements. Every year, more than 400 exchange students study at Sophia. Participating exchange students pay tuition to their home institution for the period of their stay at Sophia. Exchange students will be responsible for their own room and board and transportation to and from the host institution.
Sophia University offers Summer session and January session. At Sophia University’s campus in the heart of Tokyo, the program participants directly experience many aspects of Japanese culture and society and witness the myriad ways in which the cultures of the world are reflected in the maze-like urban landscape of Tokyo.The programs also enable participants to look at Japan from many different perspectives. The faculty themselves come from diverse cultural backgrounds, and while some students from Sophia’s Faculty of Liberal Arts attend the session, the majority of participants come from a variety of different countries. As for the Summer Session, over 11,000 students from around the globe have attended the programs over the years, and many have gone on to pursue exciting careers related to Japan.